We would like to give everyone a quick update on our salon policies. We are continuing to follow all the CDC social distancing guidelines as per the requirements of the PA State Board of Cosmetology. All team members are BARBICIDE COVID-19 certified and all tools, stations and shampoo areas will be sanitized between each client
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule you’re appointment.
- Our waiting area is permanently closed
- Please remain in your car when you arrive. Your stylist will text you as soon as they are ready. No need to call the salon to let us know you are here, we will be watching for you. You will be asked to wash your hands when you enter the building.
- A mask must be worn when entering the salon.
- A mask must be worn during the entire visit. You may want to consider a disposable mask if you are receiving a hair color service.
- Only guests that have an appointment may be in the building, except parents with children under five.
We would like to thank you so much for the support and cooperation you have offered us over these last difficult months. It is always our goal to continue to provide you with the safest salon experience possible at Tribeca.